Sunday, April 29, 2012

A New Voice Called Rania Does Chick Pop So Well



The name Rania is popular, but as of right now no pop star has claimed it. Until one gal claimed it. I am happy about it, because she sounds exactly like the Egyptian chick pop I have always to like. Tamer Ashour composed the music, this is a guy I like his work.

In fact this is how I come to know about this song, he uploaded it to his official channel. The song is funny in a funky way. She tells him, if you want me to enroll in a private school to better understand you, I would do. I would do whatever you want to make this thing work....she does it in a humor filled way that radiates love and emotions from a girl who wants to do her homework...
Rania-Lw 2sed 5er - رانيا - لو قاصد خير

1 comments:

  1. rania lw assed khier, song+ voice is a wow please more, i love it !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete